Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Technical University degree;
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatical, mechanical, and instrumentation equipment;
- PLC programming and diagnostic Simatic Step 7;
- Basic IT skills (software, database, networking, operating systems.
- Resolve day-by-day automation issues together with the Maintenance Team;
- Support Production, Process Engineers and Maintenance Department, in the area of problem analysis and optimization;
- Apply the necessary software and hardware updates;
- Manage critical spare parts assets;
- Update PLC and SCADA applications;
- Update automation documentation (functional analysis, manuals, etc.)
- Improve work processes in order to increase reliability and efficiency;
- Organize training for the Maintenance Technicians and peers.
- Meal tickets;
- Performance bonus;
- Daily lunch assured at our canteen;
- Medical services;
- Professional working environment.
De’Longhi is an Italian company operating with a unique combination of entrepreneurial energy and exquisite style. World’s leading producer operating in the comfort living field (small kitchen and comfort appliances).
Founded as a small industrial parts-making workshop in 1902, the company was incorporated in 1950. Historically a major producer of portable heaters and air conditioners, the company has expanded to include nearly every category of small domestic appliances in the coffee, food preparation, and cooking industry, as well as household cleaning and ironing segments.
In 2001 De’Longhi’s acquired the British appliance maker Kenwood which expanded its reach in the food preparation and secured its position as the leader in the kitchen machine category. De’Longhi continued its expansion and in 2013 bought the rights to Braun household products from Procter & Gamble. In all, De'Longhi operates 5 production facilities and 33 international subsidiaries supporting sales to 75 countries worldwide, remaining committed to creating innovations that bring convenience and style into every customers' home making every day better.
We are born “to do” and we are focused on innovating and making high-quality home appliances through committed people who are passionate about driving the continuous success of our brand. We are imaginative and enthusiastic. We demonstrate the strength of character, practicality, and resourcefulness and we are proud to put our name on products in people’s homes: “Every De’Longhi experience comes with something special“.
Want to be part of our team? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org