- Electrical / electronic troubleshooting knowledge;
- Higher technical studies in Electronic Engineering, Electrical;
- Rigor, organization, capacity for synthesis;
- Very good oral and written communication skills, team spirit;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ensuring the installation / modification of PLC programs (UnityPro, PL7, Step7, Tia Portal, etc);
- Ensuring the installation, repair and replacement of sensors and transducers;
- Ensuring the maintenance and calibration of electronic systems and equipment;
- Ensuring the maintenance, repair and replacement of the elements of the automatic adjustment loop;
- responsible for the MC / AT / MP activities of the equipment and machinery and ensures the proper functioning of the test equipment;
- Intervention planning, taking into account emergencies, deadlines, availability of facilities;
- Responsible for the good functioning of the means of testing, in terms of maintenance;
- Participating in the process of installing new machinery and equipment, according to company standards;
- Participation in the actions of modernization of the existing means of testing;
- Periodically inspects the correct operation of the machine in order to prevent possible accidental damage and performs current or major repairs;
- Improves and makes reliable the existing means of testing, analyzing the feathers and eradicating the malfunctions in operation;
- Proposes actions of reliability, starting from the analysis of the feathers and participates in their implementation;
- Performs refurbishment or replacement of parts in case of unforeseen failures or premature wear;
- During the interventions in the served equipment, it analyzes and determines the cause of the occurrence of defects in proportion of 100%;
- Makes evolutions of the existing means of testing;
AKKA Romserv - AKKA Technologies Romania is one of the major engineering services providers in Romania and our consultants are working on local and global projects in the automotive, aerospace, railway and IT industry.
Our main technical skills cover the following topics: mechanical and electrical design and analysis, embedded software development, testing and validation, technical publication engineering.
AKKA Romania has a strategy of balanced development focused on diversification and digitization, supporting all our customers and strengthen our nearshore and offshore activities.
AKKA Technologies ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the lifecycle of their products. A dynamic force in innovation for its clients, AKKA offers them all the benefits of its expertise in state-of-the-art digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
You can read more here: https://www.akka-technologies.com/