Your life at Ubi:
As a member of evolving team in the QC Tech Department, you will be responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Working closely together with the Automation Team, Production and QC stakeholders, you will:
- Channel and formalize the automation needs, expected behavior and results of automation, at project level
- Sign-off automation solutions and deliverables towards project clients
- Support implementation of automation solutions in project lifecycle
Your main mission:
- Drive automation needs research and gathering according to the QC manual test plan and Production needs
- Lead creation and define automation test plan at project level
- Support prioritization of automation development and adjust Automation Test Plan based on feature implementation roadmap and feasibility of automation deliverables
- Drive and validate automation development to ensure that automation scripts and frameworks are delivered according to the test plan
- Establish and recommend automation script execution rules and priorities according to project needs
- Drive definition and setup control processes for Automation Scripts Lifecycle
- Drive metrics specifications and collection needs on Automation effort to better understand adoption, effectiveness, and reliability of automation solutions
- Define automation reporting needs for QC and Production, so that automation results are clear and actionable
The professional value you bring:
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- 3+ years of experience in automation of front-end/back-end tests (it’s a plus)
- Comfortable with data management and visualization
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders with a value driven approach
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while working in a flexible environment
- Experience in coordinating a test automation team is a plus
- Relevant experience working with Agile, or Kanban methodology is a plus
The personal value you bring:
- Strong analytical skills
- Always seek improvements and be curious
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English language
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We are working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.