Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University graduate (ACCA student and/or junior auditor at CIA will be an advantage)
- 1-3 years experience in audit/ financial control/ risk management; experience gained in an audit/accounting firm will be a plus
- Solid knowledge of IAS, audit, Romanian legislation
- High capacity of understanding the business
- Very good analytical and communication skills
This position reporting to the Internal Audit Manager will be in charge with audit and risk management solutions for the portfolio companies. We are looking for a true team player, intelligent and problem-solving oriented person to become part of our success team.
The main responsibilities of the selected person are:
- Determine the risk elements that have a potential of becoming threats and prepares the draft engagement plan and work program
- Conduct internal audit assignments in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan and special assignments, at the request of the Audit Committee
- Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Control System
- Complete the working papers and other documentation and provide an adequate basis for audit reports
- Meet with A&D management at all levels to discuss risk assessments, audit plans and results and report recommendations and plans to resolve and follow up on identified internal audit findings requiring corrective action
- Performs consultancy assignments at the request of the management
A&D Pharma Group is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit team. The Group includes a powerful network of medicine distribution (through Mediplus Exim SA) and the largest network of pharmacies in Romania (through Sensiblu SRL).