Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Minimum economic/financial high education (university degree). Master or ACCA in progress are a plus.
- computer literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft packages
- flexibility to travel to clients premises and for training
- willing to work and study away from home
- English profiency/French is a plus
- has an interest in business affairs, shows commitment to the role, the Firm and the profession
- demonstrates energy, enthusiasm and interest; seeks responsibility
- projects a professional, credible image of the Firm, presents concepts clearly, logically, and consistently
- has the ability to develop constructive working relationships
- plans workload in advance, scheduling activities to optimize effectiveness of own contribution; priorities conflicting demands
6 months + in the field of accounting
Assist in the completion of audit work
- visit client premises (which may require travel away from the area where you live)
- reporting to in-charge accountants/auditors
- discuss relevant audit issues with various personnel at the clients premises
- completing allocated sections of the audit file on the firm’s audit software
- production of audit schedules using MS Word and Excel
- check, read and add-up financial statements
- completion of audit testing in all sections
- achieve deadlines and understand commercial impact of time spent, productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- accurately record time spent and document reasons for overruns
- communicate workload to in-charge
- comply with firm and office procedures including computer protocols
- write summary points for inclusion in reports to manager and other relevant documents, clearly and concisely
- complete accounts preparation assignments
Establish good working relationships with client
- at the same time as completing assigned tasks
- to demonstrate an enquiring mind and interest in the business
- to follow through concerns with senior
Our Bucharest office has in excess of 25 staff and one operating subsidiary in Timisoara.
Our Audit team within JPA Romania provides statutory and external audit and assurance services to Mid-corporate through to listed companies.
Purpose of role
To work as part of the audit team and train to become a qualified accountant.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles