The JIRA and Confluence Administrator is a member of the IT Software Development team with primary responsibility for supporting the JIRA and Confluence hosted platform for the organization by providing day-to-day management, administration and reporting of the Atlassian tools.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of systems administration or systems engineering experience
- 2+ years of administration of third-party applications.
- Expert familiarity with supporting Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence (ideally familiar with Jira Cloud, Jira Server, Jira Service Desk Server, Confluence Cloud, Confluence Server)
- Ability to complete all facets of JIRA Server, Service Desk and Confluence administration such as creating projects, security schemas/groups, custom workflows, automations, etc.
- Have a very strong understanding of Jira and Confluence integrations and functions (plug ins, CI/CD pipeline).
- Manage complex Jira workflows, project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
- Perform bulk changes and CSV imports.
- Work directly with teams to understand their specific JIRA needs and agile development teams to provide JIRA guidance.
- Experience with managing reports on Jira and supported reporting applications
- Ability to design and implement a migration approach from existing instances to new JIRA instances.
- Develop and drive processes, policies, and controls related to JIRA and Confluence.
- Administrative level experience supporting datacenter/server based Atlassian applications Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence. Experience customizing Jira projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Comfortable with: Jira Service Desk, Jira Cloud, Jira Data Center, Confluence Cloud, etc
- Skills required: JQL, SQL, REST APIs, Groovy.
- Familiar with scripting languages – Shell, Bash, Perl, or Python
- Familiar with Agile best practices and building Jira projects to promote those best practices
- Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and ITIL
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, including the ability to manage and prioritize tasks while maintaining a service-oriented work ethic
- Must be very detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner who easily masters technical systems and processes.
We are looking for a reliable Jira/Confluence administrator to help successfully lead and manage our internal project management and documentation platforms with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility. You will be responsible for delivering and developing activities within industry standards.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge in programming or scripting languages to implement different plugins and automate workflows.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business. We operate for many years, successful gaming websites with various verticals such as Sport Betting, Casino, Poker.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Troubleshooting server matters including systems, applications, and connectivity issues
- Work with enterprise systems for the management of engineering, deployment, operations
- Day-to-day management and administration of Atlassian product JIRA, Confluence including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support including ongoing maintenance of training documentation and management of submitted ticket queue.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and reports to business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status.
- Create dashboards based on the projects’ need.
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, follow up KPIs.
- Track and monitor utilization (resource and system) and project performance through dashboards and reporting.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Improve Jira security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with Jira filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders to determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows. Map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data integrity and system clean-up using a standardized reporting process and remediation plans.
- Work with vendor in resolution of issues and to support new releases to platform including end to end testing.
- Evaluate needed plugins and prepare request forms for finance and management approval to acquire them, follow up license/plugins expiry/renewal in a timely manner.
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private and complete medical subscription at Medlife to be sure that you are staying in good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex and STB or their equivalent if you use your personal car
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience of working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and social events
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc.
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
Va informam ca prin aplicatia dumneavoastra transmisa pentru aceasta pozitie, indiferent de canalul de transmitere ales, va exprimati consimtamantul pentru prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal prezente in CV-ul dumneavoastra si/sau transmise si prin alte forme de comunicare. De asemenea, va aducem la cunostinta ca in conformitate cu prevederile Regulamentului UE 2016/679 si Legii 190/2018 privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal, aveti dreptul de informare, dreptul de a accesa/de a actualiza datele cu caracter personal, dreptul de a va opune in orice moment la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si de a solicita stergerea informatiilor dumneavoastra din bazele noastre de date.