Associate Technical Account Manager
If you are detailed oriented, have a problem-solving mindset, and are keen on learning more about property management software solutions, apply now! This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
This role is not available in a permanently remote regime, therefore the availability to partially work from the Cluj office in the foreseeable future is required in order to continue the recruitment process.
What we're looking for:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good command of English;
- Accounting background or familiarity with accounting principles is an advantage;
- SQL programming experience is a plus.
- Supporting US clients with usage of our Voyager ERP system (mostly via email);
- Troubleshooting issues reported by clients;
- Communicating with the client’s support team/end-users;
- Closely collaborating with colleagues in our global offices (Santa Barbara, Europe, India);
- Running queries on the client environment.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 20 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 7750+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, client support, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
At Yardi Romania, we are committed to quality, innovation, responsiveness, and customer focus. Here, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell, or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.