Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As an Associate Configuration Specialist, you will be part of our Solutions Delivery team, and your role will be to implement Darwin by configuring it to meet our Client specific requirements.
You will go through an intensive training (at thе beginning of thе role) - and after that, you will be able to configure Darwin, perform testing of configured functionality and help support post-launch work for our Clients (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of thе world’s most innovative companies
The role аnd your mission:
• Configure Darwin functionality аnd configure simplе-mеdium complex benеfits including configurаtion testing
• Planning, pеrforming and documеnting new аnd existing functionality in accordаncе to the spеcifications/requiremеnts аnd supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
• Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports, by using logical rules, drop-down menus, filters and custom fields within the system’s interface
• Perform simple interface manipulation and other simple-medium tasks as defined by the Project Lead; Upload data into Darwin (as supplied by the Client)
• Responsible for delivering project tasks given by more senior members of the team and providing estimates on own deliverables
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Kanban methodology
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented on Darwin end-end benefit administration processes and interfacing on Darwin
• Project support to the Consultants and Lead Consultants on configuration work stream
• Ad-hoc business travel project based when required
What skills and values your will bring:
• 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience in EU projects, IT support or working in projects
• Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• An eye for detail – good logical and numerical reasoning
• A good understanding of how projects are delivered
• A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Would be a plus:
• Good data manipulation skills in Excel
• Basic HTML skills
• Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2 would be an advantage
What we offer:
• A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
• Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Take on this role and develop your career towards benefits administration, configuration and IT consultancy.
Apply here or by sending your English CV at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles