The Associate Client Manager owns the operational running of a portfolio of clients from a service delivery perspective. They champion the Client internally to ensure a market leading service experience that surpasses Client expectations.
The Associate Client Manager will work in support of the Client Manager to deliver the operational client plan for each Client - and is accountable for Client satisfaction of our services, acting often as a point of escalation. They will work alongside Thomsons Delivery teams on a vast range of BAU activities for our clients, to ensure our Client Managers are able to focus on delivering to the team’s Revenue, Retention and Relationship targets.
What will you be doing:
- Develop a close working relationship with key stakeholders at the Client to provide Client Management support throughout the Client journey;
- Support the Client Managers of the Corporate pod in the UK on a range of clients;
- Ensures that Client Retention, Pulse and Revenue targets are achieved by providing organized, timely, client focused support to the Client Managers;
- Proactively work with all Thomsons delivery teams (such as Solutions Delivery, Darwin Service & Support and all Consultancy Teams) to ensure all team members deliver to the client;
- Proactively manages communications with clients such as Darwin upgrades/enhancements, legislative change, company events and marketing materials;
- Ensures all actions, issues and projects are appropriately managed and communicated via action logs, scoping documents and regular Client calls;
- Question & listen to Clients to identify problems and create and implement appropriate solutions;
- Acts as the Client champion internally. Owns Client issues to resolution and is accountable for all client issues.
- Assists with the completion of all Client Benefit Selection Window Planning and all annual milestone tracking to ensure we deliver and report achievements to our Clients.
- Help the Client Manager prepare for Client meetings and follow-up actions.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the Clients’ service experience and maximize their Pulse score
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
- Passion about delivering unrivalled service to Thomsons’ Clients. Our Associate Client Mangers are seen by our Clients as their champion who ensures everything works as it should
- An Associate Client Manager is a proactive, passionate service leader who demonstrates a ‘Just Do It’ mind-set
- They ensure that the Brilliant Basics are met and puts the Client at the center of all they do
- They are very organized, with strong time management skills they plan proactively and manage expectations well
- They have the ability to concurrently work on several Clients and juggle multiple priorities when under pressure
- They are professional:
- Deliver on promise
- Manage expectations correctly
- Delegate well
- Are punctual
- Diligently and thoroughly prepare for Client engagements
- Are honest
- Tailor communication to the Client
- Care for the client and our team
- Work efficiently
- They easily build deep interpersonal relationships
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Have a consultative client management approach
- Have a desire to build their knowledge
- Have a winning mindset with a drive to continually improve and a willingness to be challenged & coached
- Have strong business acumen and the ability to navigate complex organizations
- They have strong presentation and analytical skills. Excel skills will be required, as a good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- They are team players, able to work closely with other team members
- Work hard, play hard. They live Thomsons Values
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our careers website: https://www.thomsons.com/careers/