Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
To join Synygy, you need to meet the following requirements:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering with a good academic track record.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very strong detail orientation.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- 1 or more years of applicable work experience and understanding of Microsoft Excel and relational database concepts or SQL is desirable.
We are growing our team, and we have several postion open as Associate Business Analyst .You will work as a member of our Client Services department and be involved in the implementation and operations of Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM) solutions for Global 2000 companies.
The Associates use Synygy EIM (tm), Excel, and other software applications to configure data and calculation processes, design and implement reports, process client\'s data and reports, develop, implement and process verification procedures, and fulfill other client requests for information.
Your primary responsibility will be ensuring the accuracy of the information that you and your team produce and development and maintenance of the design and configuration of client\'s Synygy EIM (tm) system.
By joining our team, you will have access to:
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and skills.
- Health coverage
- Mentoring program, meant to help every employee to develop as a professional.
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing multinational company with global teams.
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement into leadership positions.
- Exposure to high-end technologies.
How to apply online: Just go on www.synygyeuropa.com, Click “Opportunities” on the top of the page, choose “Associate Business Analyst-Bucharest”. Here, follow the “Apply for this position” link and complete the form.
Synygy Europa is the incentive compensation management solutions (ICM) centre of Synygy Inc. Synygy is the largest provider of ICM solutions and a leading supplier of innovative, web-native software and services that enable organizations to align, measure, reward, report, and analyze employee performance. To find out more about Synygy Inc. please visit www.synygy.com.
Synygy Europa is a unique place to work. At Synygy Europa, you will work with teams of exceptionally bright, talented, analytical/technical people who are driven to succeed and who want to rapidly learn new skills and assume increasing responsibilities. The strong demand for our software and services provides Synygy employees with opportunities to directly impact the company’s success, to see how their contributions benefit our clients, and to grow professionally, personally, and financially. JOIN US! Apply online! All resumes/submittals must be in English.