Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Southern Cross, a residential developer is looking for a personal assistant.
You will work closely with the Managers to provide administrative and organisational support. Your role is to provide high level support such as diary management, management of correspondence and paperwork, expense control, handling internal and external enquiries.
To be successful in securing this role, you will be a genuine team player and have the proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
The main requirements are:
- good command of English language
- excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- excellent administrative skills
- ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work in a fast-peaced environment
- good time-management skills
Typical work activities include:
- managing business schedules
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- screening telephone calls, enquires and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- organising and attending meetings, taking minutes
- handling a wide range of information requests
- collecting information for reports
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- challenging work in a growing company
- opportunities for a rapid personal and professional growth
- competitive salary to start with
- attractive salary