Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Full fluency and great easiness when interacting with clients and partners both on the phone and in person.
• Resourceful person able to deal easily with pressure and stress.
• Self confidence.
• Fluency in English.
• Strong computer skills (fast typing).
• Applicants must possess energy, enthusiasm and initiative, must be detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks on a daily basis.
• Candidates should have the desire to learn many aspects of business and grow on a professional level.
Replies shall be treated in the strictest confidence. Please send your detailed CVs and application letters at:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Application – Assistant to the Manager
Contact person: Concha Mendez
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is an independent private consulting company founded in 1953, working in the fields of engineering, development, economics and environment. Its headquarters are located in the United States of America at 2300 N St NW, Washington DC, 20037.
The Louis Berger Group employs a staff of almost 5,000 people, currently working for 90 foreign governments, the major international lending organizations and private sector clients. With several hundred offices throughout the world, the Group is able to ensure maximum responsiveness to local conditions while providing clients with the technical resource base and rapid response capability of a worldwide organization.