Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• university degree
• similar experience in a foreign company for 3-5 years
• fluency in english language, both spoken and written
• good knowledge of MS Office package and usage of computer
• excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing
• mature person, disciplined and organized, with diplomacy, determination and discreet
• dynamic, with initiative and adaptable
• capacity to work under pressure and to select priorities
• specific courses might represent an advantage
• specific experience in the field of shipping and/or freight forwarding might represent an advantage
• organizing the administrative activities of the company
• maintain and develop relationship with some suppliers of the company
• organizing meetings and travels of the company employees
• translate administrative documents of the company
• ensure assistance in preparing the professional presentations
• attending the phone calls and distribute them to the relevant peoples
• participate at the meetings and produce the meeting minutes
• organizing protocol (in-house events as well as outside events, by making reservations to restaurants or specific providers or arrange catering for it)
• make the reservations for airway tickets (internal and external) and also make the reservations to hotels
• involve in different events organized by the company
• supply company with stationeries
• receive reports from different staff, centralize them and forward them to General Manager (CEO)
• fill in different reports: business volumes, expenses for traveling and accommodation, etc
Mainrom Line SRL is a fast growing company involved in Container transportation all over the world. It also operates container barges on Danube. Mainrom Line target is to develop container transportation from all over the world and also to promote transportation over Danube. To drive this project to success we are looking for highly motivated and qualified employees that will enjoy the challenge of developing and expanding the container transportation.
Mainrom Line is a public limited company, a division of the ORLINE Group in Israel. Mainrom Line operates two barges and one pusher boat and also has Terminal facilities in Giurgiu Free Zone. Employees of Mainrom Line who are able to prove their potential will have the opportunity to obtain higher positions in the company or within the Group.
Mainrom Line is seeking high caliber team members who with drive and peoples skills shall move the container transports forward. We offer a dynamic environment with excellent possibilities for personal & professional development.
It is the objective of the Company to ensure the needs of our clients are addressed in an efficient and timely manner. Manage all interaction with clients and to ensure that clients’ service needs and sales objective are met.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)