Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As an organisation that values talent, we are looking for outstanding individual who enjoy working in a multicultural team, and who will be or have:
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration;
- Successful work experience within retail at least 2 years as store or department manager;
- Knowledge of legislation and retail market issues;
- A pro-active thinker who can identify and maximise new opportunities;
- Self-driven, well-organized and adaptive;
- Fluent Romanian, good in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with warehouse software will be considered as an advantige.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To secure day – to – day operations, optimizing of turnover and profit in the store (1000m2, employees 22-25), in compliance with JYSK concept and values;
- Ensures that the store meets the requirements, is clean and in good order.
- Ensures the availability of all active goods in the store.
- Ensures that display models are assembled and presentable.
- Ensures that all prices and labels at the store are correct.
- Ensures that seasonal goods and campaigns at the store are prioritized as appropriate.
- Recruits, develops and motivates the staff to perform the tasks in compliance with the concepts and objectives;
- Ensures administrative operations in accordance with the defined concepts.
The company JYSK was founded in 1979, when JYSK opened his first shop in Denmark. Today JYSK is an international group with shops in 22 countries and staff around 10 000.
We offer to our customers a wide range of goods at competitive prices, including all kinds of articles for bedroom, bathroom, living room, window and patio.