Key skills & proficiencies:
Enthusiasm and curiosity to keep up with our team.
- Handles primary accounting documents (mainly invoices)
- Issue monthly invoices to customers
- Focal point for maintenance, correspondence, supplies, equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, office service providers and customers
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Support in booking flights, accommodation
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Partner with HR and Accounting responsible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good command of English.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Ability to learn fast, adaptability. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Office management, administrative or assistant or accounting previous experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Training program that offers career development opportunities in a pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary package with attractive bonuses based on performance
- Working in a dynamic team located in a central location, with a very pleasant working environment
Plaut combines business consulting with solution oriented IT implementation. By combining competence in industry and issues, we design and implement solutions together with the customer. The required tasks are complex and business-critical. However, Plaut successfully develops and implements customized solutions through competence and experience and the experienced use of state-of-the-art technologies. Plaut develops intelligent concepts for reliable results. Plaut consulting was founded in 1946 in Hannover by Hans-Georg Plaut. Based on his method of marginal costing and direct costing, Plaut consulting group has been setting standards for the modern management for more than 65 years. With well over 1,000 realized projects, Plaut has been among the most successful and top-selling partners of SAP for more than 25 years. Plaut consulting group is represented in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the CEE and CIS countries Romania, Czech Republic, Poland and Russia by more than 250 employees. Since September 2011, Plaut has been a member of the msg systems group. Plaut Aktiengesellschaft is listed in the General Standard of the Regulated Market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (PUT2; WKN A0LCDP; ISIN AT0000A02Z18).
- 18 ian. 20223000 RONBucurești
- 21 ian. 2022Remote (de acasă)