- Young person available, communication skills
- Responsible, methodic and meticulous person;
- Team spirit, trustworthiness, punctuality;
- Communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn permanently;
- English language required.
- Receives and places telephone calls, directs them, takes phone, fax, e-mail messages, photo copies documents;
- Develops and maintains the database of contacts with up-to-date information;
- Ensures the make-up of internal documents (issued between divisions / departments) and external (letters, minutes, etc.) documents;
- Coordinates reservations (hotel, airplane) related to employees and company delegates’ travel;
- Receives and processes offers from suppliers and partners;
- Plans and manages office supplies / stationeries and products for on-line websites;
- Archives company’s documents (invoices, bills, minutes) and records the contracts;
- Receives and processes envelopes and parcels via mail and courier;
- Receives, records and directs claims to the departments in questions.
- Manages the entire process of complaints/cleims from retailers
The offer includes :
- Excellent career development
- Outstanding remuneration package
- Professional challenge in an international company
VOX Profile is a company member of VOX Group Poland. VOX Group is a team consisting of more than 1.000 people - in Poland, Belarus and in Valcea in Romania. With factories in: Poland, Belarus and Romania, the distribution range covers the European Union and the countries of Eastern Europe and Asia. Our sales representatives work in the whole Europe and we dynamically introduce our presence on markets such as America, Africa and Asia. Dynamic development of VOX Profile encourages us to constantly improve the level of competences of our production staff.
Our customers and their needs are the most important aspects for us - that's why we keep developing our products, while improving quality service!