What we ask for:
- University degree;
- Minimum 3 years work-experience;
- Clear and effective communication in English, both verbal and written;
- Strong experience with MS-Office;
- Clear understanding of business procedures and workflow of the documents;
- Confidentiality is a mandatory requirement;
- Highly organized and efficient;
- Strong attention to details, proactive and open-minded;
- Resistant to stress and flexible in terms of working hours;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to handle multiple tasks;
- High motivation to work on a construction site.
What you will be doing:
- Registers all incoming and outgoing project related documents (general, technical and commercial);
- Prepares, manages and archives the project correspondence;
- Is actively involved in the preparation of meetings and in taking minutes of meetings;
- Prepares presentations and reports;
- Organizes the agenda of the project management (schedules, arranges meetings as required);
- Distributes incoming correspondence in accordance with internal procedures;
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Orders office supplies;
- Provides support whenever necessary.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package;
- A working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative;
- Opportunity to work among a young, competitive team;
- Determined contract on project duration.
Thank you for your application!
Only candidates whose profiles match our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Who we are:
PORR Construct S.R.L. is part of the PORR Group, one of Austria‘s largest construction companies, with experience from 1869 and acts on the Romanian market as a competence center for all construction activities of the group.
PORR Construct S.R.L. became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees have career opportunities, stability and individual development chances in a safe and professional working environment. Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.