Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Team player and friendly personality
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Organizational skills
• Good communication skills (face-to-face and over the phone)
• Marketing knowledge is an advantage
• Self assertiveness and initiative are highly appreciated
• Proficient in English is a must (German language skills are an advantage)
• Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
• Studies (graduated or ongoing) in Business, Economics, Marketing or related field is preferred but not a must
• IT Know-how is an important advantage
Note: Only candidates accepted after the CV screening stage will be contacted for further interviews and tests.
• Assist the top management in all business related activities (Organize and run daily office affairs);
• Perform administrative tasks for the office functionality;
• Ensure a good communication within the Company as well as with the Company’s clients and business partners, by phone, fax or email.
• Carry out protocol activities when client’s visits occur
• Keep the Company’s official correspondence and documents.
• Handle the travel arrangements for the Company’s employees as well as for its business partners (flight tickets booking, hotel and conference rooms reservations).
• Ensure the communication with different suppliers - office consumables; marketing suppliers
• Translate the required paperwork.
• Prepare, maintain and update marketing materials
• Carry on marketing related projects
• Specialize in marketing procedures.
• Opportunity to build a career in a fast growing company
• Attractive salary package, according to the individual experience and performance
• Training and knowledge transfer
• Possibility to be promoted to a Marketing Executive position or a Sales Representative position
Let us know about your potential!
Fortech is a top Romanian Outsourcing Software Development Company focused on high quality services in software industry – we are ISO 9001:2000 certified and we are planning to acquire the CMMI certification.
Since the beginning our team has delivered a significant number of customized software solutions for important international IT players, which were implemented for more than 10.000 end-users.
Fortech has been involved in a high number of projects in different industry verticals - Automotive, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Retail, Finance.
The Fortech team has grown as the years passed by and now we are a competitive outsourcing software company that pays special attention to the selection of our staff. Currently the team counts 90 people and we run the business from 3 offices in Cluj-Napoca.