Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- domiciliul in municipiul Arad
- minimum studii liceale
- bune cunostinte de limba engleza (scris si vorbit)
- cunostinte de operare PC
- bune abilitati de comunicare
- spirit de echipa
- spirit de initiativa
- persoana puternic motivata
- asigura sprijin in activitatea de zi cu zi a managerului de departament
- verifica agenda si intalnirile managerului departamentului Serviciu Tehnic
- asigura informatii si statistici departamentelor interne
- asigura acuratetea informatiilor, inclusiv a sistemului informatic
- inregistreaza informatiile necesare (raportari cu specific tehnic)
- inregistreaza si mentine evidenta referitoare la angajatii din departamentul Serviciu Tehnic
- controleaza furnizarea materialelor de birotica
Leoni Wiring Systems is a part of Leoni Group, a multinational company with headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, with a staff of 21,000 worldwide manufacturing wires, cables and wiring systems for automotive, home appliance, communication and mechanical engineering industries. As one of the market leaders, Leoni Wiring Systems has nearly 16,000 employees worldwide and is supplying some of the most prestigious clients in the automotive industry:daimler Chrysler, BMW, Porsche, Rover, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, etc. The wiring systems division has developped rapidly in the past years due to the subcontracting tendency in the automotive industry required by fluctuating demand and a permanent request for cost reduction.
In order to consolidate its leader position Leoni Wiring Systems has decided to develop projects in Eastern Europe with production units in Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania.
Due ti its strategic geographical position allowing fast delivery and a flexible work force, Romania is also an attractive country for the implementation of Leoni projects. The first Leoni unit in Romania is in Arad since 1999 employing 2,150 people supplying to Rover Group, Ford Premier Automotive Group, Aston Martin, Mc Laren, DAF.
In 2002 has started in Bistrita the building of the second Leoni unit in Romania, producing wiring systems for Daimler Chrysler and BMW.
Leoni represent a chance for all school leavers and graduates. The company is offering the possibility to learn a new job and build a career in a multinational enviroment.