Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Studii medii finalizate
- Bune cunostinte de operare calculator (Microsoft Office)
- Persoana foarte organizata, cu atentie distributiva
- Capacitate de prioritizare a sarcinilor
- Disponibilitate de a lucra full time
- Verifica, scaneaza si arhiveaza documentele specifice activitatii, respectand termenele stabilite
- Introduce si valideaza datele in aplicatia interna pe baza documentelor administrate
- Prelucreaza corespondenta departamentului
- Respecta instructiunile si procedeele de lucru specifice fiecarui proiect
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission.
Intrum Romania has a professional local team with over 250 employees. At European level, Intrum Group has more than 8,000 dedicated and empathetic colleagues who serve around 80,000 companies across Europe. In 2017, the company generated pro forma revenues of SEK 12.2 billion. Intrum is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and the Intrum share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For further information, please visit www.intrum.ro .