About the job:
We have a new career opportunity available within the team of Lovato Electric Romania: we are looking for an Area Sales Manager, based in Timisoara and reporting to the General Manager.
Why apply for this role?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company present on the market for a century.
In this role, you will be responsible for Sales and technical solutions for customers in the Timisoara area.
- Operational knowledge of the commercial conditions established in the sale-purchase contracts;
- Management of rounded clients, in accordance with the distributed portfolio;
- Providing the necessary information regarding the company's activity and commercial offers;
- Providing consulting services and specialized technical support to clients;
- Carrying out the product promotion activities within the parameters established by the company;
- Fluent development of concluded commercial contracts;
- Maintaining permanent contact with future potential customers
- Evidence of sale-purchase contracts related to clients in the portfolio;
- Completing the specific activity in the ERP system: offers, orders, customer introduction, database updating, meeting minutes, etc.
- Daily reporting by electronic means provided about their own activity and about interactions with companies and customers in the designated territory.
- Provides a high professional level of after-sales services.
- Responsible for everything that involves the relationship with the client (presentations, meetings, proposals, offers, reports, contracts, orders, etc.);
- Responsible for ensuring maximum profitability for the company in concluded contracts or orders;
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing clients and must be pro-active;
- Coordinates the area he subordinates as a profit center;
- Establish specific strategies for each client;
- Performs regular visits and meetings with customers, distributors, dashboards, installers, car manufacturers;
- Establish development relationships with new partners, client, etc.
- Proposes action plans to increase sales and make a profit in the area.
- Category B driving license
- Knowledge of English, preferably advanced level.
- Knowledge of commercial legislation.
- PC operation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database programs.
- Represents the advantage: Specialization courses in the field of electrical products.
What we offer
In return we offer a multinational environment, competitive package, high quality working instruments and a general interest in your development and progression.
The next step is yours!
Why Lovato Electric?
For over 100 years, LOVATO Electric has been designing and manufacturing low voltage electrical devices for industrial applications. Founded in 1922 in Bergamo, Italy, LOVATO Electric is a privately owned company, and has been managed by the same family of entrepreneurs for 4 generations. Among the first Italian companies to achieve ISO 9001 certification in 1992, LOVATO Electric has a range of over 18,000 products that comply with the strictest requirements of international standards. Motor protection circuit breakers, contactors, pushbuttons, switch disconnectors, limit switches, digital multimeters, energy meters, soft starters, AC motor drives, automatic power factor controllers and engine and generator controllers are just some of the products designed and built by LOVATO Electric. To provide competitive products and services in the industrial automation and energy management fields is our company’s “mission”. Our 15 branches abroad and a network of over 90 importers ensure the availability of Lovato Electric products in more than 100 countries all over the world.