Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years sales or techno-commercial experience in technical textile
- Sales experience essential
- Engineering background preferred
- Ability to sell high value performance materials by engaging R&D, engineering
- High energy, self-driven, results oriented.
- Key relationship skills. Will be required to travel 70% of thе time and meet with customers and prospects.
- Track record of closing sales and delivering on profit commitments, especially in start-up operations.
- Excellent PC skills
- Clear driving license
- Ability to work in a team, self-driven, ability to communicate clearly and understandable, to be discreet and loyal to thе management and thе Company
A. Role purpose:
- Devеlop Performancе Matеriаls segmеnts in Romania in order to achiеve sales and gross mаrgin targets. To be achiеved through direct visits to key existing аnd prospеctive accounts in the country.
- Will support all Coats PM business in Romania even if invoiced from other units such as Turkey. Will provide support to the automotive Tier 1’s in Romania as required by the business. Will cover the full PM business – including Automotive.
B.Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities:
- Identify key decision makers and influencers within Performance Materials prospect accounts. Must develop relationships with key decision makers eg Design/Engineering/Commercial and not just purchasing.
- Understand customer need and develop winning propositions in a competitive market.
- Close the sales by focusing on technical quality and at a premium price.
- Be involved directly in customers’ product development process in order to develop new products.
- Build a new business pipeline that will guarantee future achievement of stretch growth targets.
- Coordinate with technical, manufacturing, logistics, marketing & finance to service all Performance Materials accounts.
- Commit and deliver stretch but realistic forecasts/plans in order to meet cluster’s obligations to the company’s growth agenda.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Performance Materials strategy and achieve sales and gross margin targets. Support and grow the Automotive Tier 1 business in coordination with that segment and the sales director of EMEA.
- attractive salary package: fixed salary and additional performance bonuses;
- mobility package ( vehicle/notebook/smartphone)
- medical subscription, meal vouchers;
- the advantage of working in a multinational company;
Coats is a global business with a rich heritage that dates back over 250 years. Coats were one of the world's first truly multinational organizations and are currently at home in more than 60 countries (www.coats.com)
Local subsidiary Coats Romania is looking to hire a most appropriate candidate for available position of Area Sales Manager Performance Materials Romania.