Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Degree in Engineering, Information Technology
• More than 3 years of work experience
• Technical Know-How, logical and methodic analysis of technical problems with suppliers, IT and plants
• Basic Automation knowledge
• IT knowledge - IPC management, database, knowledge in UX/UI design is a plus
• Programming skills (Step7, TwinCAT) are a plus
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Basic knowledge of project management
• Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
• Good intercultural competency
• High level proactiveness and good communication skills
• Willingness to travel (~ 30%)
As Area Engineer IT Interfaces you develop and realize IT interfaces (IPC management / MES integration) and standards for the worldwide tire production according to Continental's quality and efficiency requirements in order to ensure competitive processes in line with the company strategy.
• Develop and continuously review the strategy for the IT interfaces standards of tire manufacturing production machinery
• Development of DOPAC Dashboards (Graphical User Interface) and support the word-wide rollout of the DOPAC System
• Develop innovation strategies on the basis of benchmark analysis
• Check and give recommendation for plant investment >50T€
• Main Contact IT Interfaces issues in the tire divisions
• Support of all Competence Centers, mainly IT Interfaces
• Support Tire Invest + Corporate Purchasing
• Support engineering projects (specification, negotiation, acceptance)
• Ensure the know transfer between the tire plants
• Provide services to the tire plants to ensure the operation efficiency
• Managing and leading of projects and engineering teams with main focus to IT Interfaces
What do we offer?
• 13th and 14th salary
• Interesting and diverse work
• Flexible working time
• Discount on tires
• 25 days of holidays
Please send us your structured CV (maximum 2 pages)
Continental Barum s.r.o. is the biggest european tire manufacturer.
We also develop and design aluminum molds, machinery and equipment for the rubber industry. We have long been one of the most successful companies in the Czech Republic. Together with over 200,000 employees worldwide, we are part of the Continental AG family, one of the leading automotive suppliers.
Monster is an online employment solution for people seeking great jobs, and employers who need great people. Our roots are as a "job board", but we've grown into so much more. Today, Monster is a recognized global provider of a broad range of job search, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services. Innovation is the heart of our success...and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles