AREA BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Experienta in vanzari pe segmentul FMCG;
- Studiile superioare (constituie avantaj);
- Bune abilitati de comunicare si negociere;
- Disponibilitate pentru deplasari si program prelungit;
- Persoana organizata, cu o atitudine proactiva, orientata spre rezultate.
- Gestioneaza portofoliul de clienti existenti pe canalul traditional;
- Respecta standardele de mercantizare;
- Verifica stocul si asigura permanenta prezentei produselor la raft conform planogramei si raportului de merchandising;
- Asigura executarea corecta a tuturor promotiilor si intretine plasarile negociate;
- Asigura plasarea, utilizarea, intretinerea corecta si eficienta a tuturor materialelor promotionale vizand cele mai bune pozitii in locatia respectiva;
- Prospecteaza piata in cautare de clienti noi;
- Monitorizeaza preturile si concurenta.
- Pachet salarial atractiv, adaptat pozitiei;
- Bonusuri functie de vanzari si performanta;
- Masina, tableta, telefon.
Maspex Wadowice Group is one of the biggest companies in Central and Eastern Europe in the segment of food products.
The company is the definite market leader in the production of juices, nectars and soft drinks in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia and the main producer in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Lithuania. It is also the leading producer of instant products (cappuccino, cocoa, coffee milk power, instant tea). Moreover, it is the leader on the pasta market in Poland and the main manufacturer in Romania.
For years, the company’s unchanged strategy has been to build brands that are deeply rooted in consumer consciousness and to accomplish projects of acquisition that may expand and develop its range of brand products.
For over 25 years on the market, the Maspex Wadowice Group has completed 16 such acquisitions, including 9 of them abroad.
Brands like Tymbark, Kubuś, Lubella, Puchatek, Ekland, DecoMorreno, Cremona, La Festa and Plusssz are undisputed leaders in their categories, they enjoy trust of consumers not only in Poland, but also in other countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
Products of Maspex Wadowice Group are sold to almost 50 countries worldwide. The company cooperates with consignees in the European Union and other European countries, in the US, Canada, in the Middle and Far East. In the majority of these countries the products may be found on the shelves in the biggest commercial chains. Foreign sales accounts now for 34,5 % of the company’s turnover.