With these skills you are a great candidate:
- A robust understanding of project management practices would be a distinct advantage (PMP/ PRINCE2/ APM)
- ITIL, eTOM qualified
- Time and diary management are key
- Detailed knowledge of the MS Office suite, with Excel and PowerPoint being key
- People management (both internal customers, stakeholders and key team members)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Management of the existing Impact Assessment (IA) and Bid qualification process within the team
- Management of the 2 weekly IA distribution and management meetings, recording and tracking outputs
- Key interface to the IoT Demand function, controlling inputs to the delivery programme via the Corporate NPD process
- Support the GT SA team lead in overall demand management and document control, approval, management and storage
- Monitor Impact Assessment lifecycle within the team, providing required reporting, statistics and pipeline analysis when needed
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.