Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s degree/student in Architecture or equivalent
- Proficiency in Revit and other Autodesk software solutions
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs;
- Capacity to design and conceive architectural models that fulfill specific requirements and needs;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients;
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- General knowledge of construction and architectural elements, for a proper coordination with other disciplines;
- Knowledge of other architecture related applications / software;
- Experience in real projects, where BIM has been adopted.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English (spoken/written)
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills
- Very good problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details
- Self-taught, pro-active and self-motivated
GRAITEC is looking for experienced Architects, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. You will get the opportunity to make an impact in the CAD/construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas and watch them come to life.
- Conducting effective software training sessions for groups of professionals
- Coordinating with customers and other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers
- Testing the capabilities of various software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces
- Writing documentation (FAQs, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software.
- a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
flexible working hours & part-time options, in order for you to better balance your work schedule with both your college & personal time;
- competitive salaries, periodical raises & performance bonuses
- private healthcare (Medicover)
- gym membership discount (7card)
- meal tickets
- fresh fruits in the office
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceed the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
GRAITEC provides cutting edge technology solutions, improving customers' activity and design processes. Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.Închide