AR Collections & Deductions-Senior with German
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University graduate (economic studies represent an advantage)
- Accounting knowledge – basic level;
- Similar experience in the field;
- Work experience with an ERP system (advantage).
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Ability to handle clients on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Energetic, self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Communicative and ability to learn.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries;
- Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities;
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform;
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of AR Collections and Deductions – Senior Process Associate – German – Hybrid Cluj
The purpose of the position is processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments as well as accounts receivable communication with the purpose to accurately settle and timely collect all customer receivables; ensure appropriate reporting on the process performance:
- Booking of Incoming Payments: Bank Statement and Remittance advice.
- Processing credit notes.
- Maintaining customer master data: new customer set up & Changes.
- Handling unapplied cash: Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation & Cash collected at the month end.
- Coordinating query resolution/dispute management: Verbal & Written Communication with client and related departments.
- Handling dunning letters/collection letters: issuing, checking and sending them to the client.
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the improvement of it, calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the Architect.
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition.
- Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically.
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work – because transformation happens here.
Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
We were ranked #1 among the Top Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 4,000 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight large domains: Finance and Accounting, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, and SOX Compliance.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in the cities we currently operate in – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, and Order Management.
We’re committed to a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. And our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Not only do we offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance but also a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
As the world emerges from the storm, we’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center near the Iulius Mall and has 4.200 sqm, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at careers.genpact.com