AR & Collection Agent - French
While covering this position, you will be performing accounting tasks related to collections or receivables, by applying established processes/procedures. Your ability to building and maintaining trustful relationships with stakeholders, while ensuring timely payments will definitely outline you’re suitable for the role.
- Accurate execution of collection-related tasks and working procedures
- Perform root cause analysis, identify issues/gaps, provide resolutions and client account reconciliations
- Constantly communicate with clients in the assigned portfolio, project teams and other FSSC departments
- Share knowledge by contributing to the creation/update of team procedures and documentation.
- Contact the corresponding departments requesting missing information regarding unidentified payments from the bank statement
- Constantly collaborate with all departments involved in the Order to Cash process to make sure that an accurate customer account is maintained
- Achieve and sustain best practices, quality and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service delivery standards
- Written and oral command of English & French (at least B1 level)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to efficiently manage time, set priorities and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works to completion and result oriented
- Experience in the credit & collections field, customer service
- Knowledge of Order-to-Cash process
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system
- University Degree in Economics/Business
- Relevant work experience in shared service/service center
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts Monday to Friday (weekly rotation): 09:00-18:00 & 10:00 - 19:00 & 13:00-22:00*
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter & Christmas bonus; performance bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more than 50,000 employees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
Find out more about us at www.besnclavalin.ro
Our offer towards work-life balance
Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin Motivational financial package & flexible benefits French Language Classes Team activities, team-building events, FunWork Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair massage, employee wellness rooms Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities CSR & Sport activities Open and dynamic work environment Flexible working schedule