Application Specialist - Microsoft D365FO Finance
These skills distinguish you
Degree in business informatics, computer science, business administration, economic engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- Knowledge in finance accounting and controlling
- Experience in application management in general, and Microsoft D365FO Account Payable/Receivable, General Ledger and Tax modules.
- A highly motivated and self driven individual
- Comfortable working in time critical projects, under usage of agile frameworks
- Strong knowledge of English
- Willingness for business trips (up to 20%), especially to our office location in Dreieich.
You can look forward to these tasks
- Responsible to manage a portfolio with different Finance applications (banking, invoicing, procurement) used in our organization, D365 and other systems
- Analyze requirements provided by business.
- Independently create designs and implement solutions
- Steer work with external suppliers
- Perform tests and drive UATs with business
- Prepare release notes
- Provide 3rd level support
- Active participation in releases and support management.
- A well-established company that infuses innovation in every of its cells.
- A fast changing business environment and an IT division working with cutting edge technologies such as Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
- Opportunities to grow in a flat hierarchy and an agile way of working.
- An international team and managerial mentorship.
- Many exciting Finance projects to be part of.
- Posibility to work from everywhere.
- Great and cooperative team (remote and on-site)
- Attractive salary package
- Private health insurance
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers (Christmas and Easter)
CWS Business Global Services is a Sheared Service Center that started its journey in may 2019, in the heart of Transilvenia, Sibiu, with one employee and now we are over 86 colleagues. We are part of CWS Group company with over 100 years of activity in six solution areas: Hygiene, Floor Care, Fire Safety, Work wear, Cleanrooms, and Healthcare.
CWS Group has over 11,000 employees working at around 130 sites, in 16 European countries, with 43 company-run, high-tech laundries located all over Europe.The Group annual turnover is around € 1.22 billion. The company is working to create a healthier and safer tomorrow, is the CWS vision and one which we are committed to achieving on a daily basis. New standards were set, with sustainable innovations: the concepts of recycling and renting have always been at the heart of our business model. Our holistic system solutions will contribute to improved health, safety and protection in the future. For you, your staff and your customers. Every single day.
Located in Sibiu, in a modern and inspirational office, CWS Global Business Services SRL has started with accounting projects from BeNeLux and Germany, splited into 3 teams (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger) and now has extended the activity into Reporting Factory, Data Governace and Data Cleansing. Our mission as a Sheared Service Center is to become a center of excelence in Accounting and not only and we know that is achiveble trought our employees involvement and comitement.
We started as small CWS family and our focuse is to keep this family bound with all our colleagues no matter how large we will grow :)
You can apply via this job ad or you can send your application at: email@example.com