Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, required
* General knowledge of software design and engineering processes
* Security+, preferred
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), preferred
* Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), preferred
* Other security certifications: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), preferred
* Fluent in English
* 3-5 years of experience in supporting application security testing
* Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills are essential
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to rapidly grasp and apply new concepts and technologies
* Intermediate networking knowledge
* Intermediate Web, Mobile, Vulnerability scanning technology knowledge
* Working knowledge of software vulnerabilities (i.e., SQL Injection, XSS, buffer overflows)
* Familiar with Web Application Firewall technologies such as F5 ASM
* Working knowledge of scripting languages (i.e., PowerShell, Python)
* Strong self-tasking skills
* Experienced in Network, Web and Mobile vulnerabilities, ethical hacking, as well as familiarity with Web and Mobile application technology implementation and software.
* Familiarity with enterprise vulnerability scanners
* Ability to test a variety of projects simultaneously and to learn about new tools and application security testing methodologies in a team-oriented environment
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as an Application Security Analyst you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. To facilitate the job, Emerson has well-established procedures and tools.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as an Application Security Analyst you will be responsible for injecting security into the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and ensuring that security is considered and built into development projects according to policies and standards. The security analyst will also be responsible for maintaining existing TVM services by utilizing security tools for web and mobile application security testing, vulnerability remediation assistance and enabling Web Application Firewall (WAF). Finally, the Application Security Analyst will also support vulnerability response by responding to various security vulnerabilities to Emerson by identifying the vulnerability, determining the scope, impact and course of action to remediate and Enterprise communication.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Support reviewing and enforcing security requirements with projects and the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Manage, coordinate and execute web and mobile application security testing utilizing existing Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools.
* Manage and drive remediation of perimeter security findings and vulnerabilities utilizing tools such as Bitsight and Security Scorecard to maintain a superior digital hygiene score.
* Assist with vulnerability response by performing analysis, determining Enterprise scope, impact and remediation of identified ad hoc vulnerabilities.
* Perform firewall rule and port request analysis, review and coordination.
* Perform application analysis and define WAF Policies to mitigate application exploits
* Assist in the continuous development and improvement of methodologies and processes for TVM service components.
* Provide detailed communication, guidance and remediation support for our worldwide customers
* Develop and provide vulnerability reporting to customers and assist in remediation
* Review and maintenance of service documentation
* Track and manage vulnerabilities and remediation
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles