Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Who you are
• You have a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
• You have a background in software development in languages such as .Net, C#, PowerShell, XML
• You have experience writing scripts and automating workflows
• You have experience in working with cloud-based productivity technologies including Azure, Office 365, AWS, Google, etc.
• You have knowledge/experience with any of the following technologies: MS SharePoint, MS Exchange, AD, cloud-based video conferencing, bot development
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and you are familiar with agile methodology
• You have a customer-oriented attitude
What you will be doing
The Productivity and Collaboration Tools (P&C) team was built to explore emerging (cloud-based) technologies that empower our customers through the latest technology, to be more productive, engaged and inspired. While the P&C team continues to run this exploration work, we have also grown to become the point of contact/escalation for our end-users both in a consulting role and in the day-to-day administration/support of these tools.
Current Productivity & Collaboration Tools suite of products includes email, user-facing cloud storage, and office applications. Office 365 is the largest of these products, but portfolio includes many other tools (Smartsheet, Mural, Wunderlist, Google, etc.)
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues brought up from our front-line support teams related to our product portfolio.
• Prioritize work at the direction of the product owner.
• Manage wide-ranging platform changes with technical implementation, good communication to affected parties, and due diligence to follow policies as dictated by Steelcase.
• Diagnose issues/problems and when needed, request support resources from teams like Microsoft support, network team, desktop team, etc.
• Development: build tools and workflows to automate and standardize work done by P&C
• Development: build tools and workflows at the direction of PO to streamline customer work
• Provide consulting services to customers on capabilities and best practice use of our tools
• Host training sessions with end-users to increase adoption (maximizing investment in the tools) and gather feedback from customers.
• Contribute to team and external knowledge bases
Who We Are
Steelcase was founded as an office furniture maker, and we've evolved into the global leader in workplace solutions. We apply our insights to the intersection of space, technology, and furniture, helping individuals and teams in leading companies around the world to have a better day at work. We pursue innovation, strive for sustainability and develop insights in every part of our business.
Why People Choose to Work with Us
Let's start with the cool workspace – after all, that's our business. But that's just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and critical thinking, we embrace well-being in its broadest sense and we provide mentoring and inspiration at every step of your career journey.