What will make you successful now:
Key competencies: Communicating Effectively.
- Key skills: Oracle or another major ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Navision). MS Office (advanced excel skills);
- Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics is a plus; Finance/Accountancy or equivalent are a plus;
- Experience: over 1-year accounts payable or general accounting-related work experience;
- Language skills: English at proficient level; Czech at an advanced level.
You express ideas clearly and concisely. You disseminate information about decisions, plans, and activities. You are a willing and patient listener and open to feedback. Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions.
You make timely decisions. You readily understand complex issues. You create solutions that effectively address problems. Providing Customer Service.
You put customers first in everything they do both internally and externally, to meet/exceed their expectations. Managing & Developing Yourself - Self Awareness.
You admit shortcomings, accepts feedback and works to improve. Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity.
You act in accordance with stated values. You follow through on promises. You uese ethical considerations to guide decision and actions. Drive and Sense of Urgency.
You don't wait to be told, confidence to act. You see things through, gets VALUE-ADDED priorities done, pushes self and others.
What you will be expected to do to reach success & optimal performance:
- Be the go to person for the internal & external customers: Process vendors' invoices and employees expense reports; Review payment runs; Be responsible for the resolution of invoice and expense report issues and problems; Confirm and reconciles AP intercompany transactions with affiliates; Coordinate with internal customers (Market Units/FDO's) for any query and/or disputes.
- Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization: Coordinate accounts payable queries with Internal Buyers, Treasury Team, Set-up Team and suppliers; Be responsible for the supply chain teams for 3 way matching problems; Check expense report against receipts; Perform validation calls to suppliers for each bank details set-up and amendments; Assist with SIT/UAT's for Oracle implementations.
- Responsible for running reports: EMR AP Aging Report, Open Exceptions (AP Invoices still with issue), Supplier listing upon request, Pending PO; Monitor purchasing accruals; supervision of DataServ queues; minimize the number of invoices not validated in the system; Reconcile supplier statements, research and correct discrepancies; Responsible to close Oracle modules during month end.
- Focus on self-growth and development: you will keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with the changes inside the company, participate in trainings & learning programs and apply the knowledge in your day to day work.
- Be innovative: you will have the chance to bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization.
- Own your job: you will approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. All the activities you will be responsible, and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role.
VERTIV is a global leader in delivering the hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services customers rely on to enable their vital applications to run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. VERTIV solves the most important challenges facing today's data centers, communication networks, commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network.
We design, provide and service global critical infrastructures that is helping the world to be always UP and Running. We maintain critical buildings (hospitals, railways, airports, financials, underground, stadiums) and support international businesses to make sure the power is always ON. We are here to enable you to always communicate with your family, friends & coworkers worldwide. We are ONE team within a Global structure sharing the big picture and creating a higher impact in a dynamic world. As employees we OWN our personal development and we believe in open communication across the organization, continuous development and appreciation.
Vertiv is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.