Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Very good communication skills, flexibility, opened to suggestion, positive thinking
• Very good analytical skills, sense of figures
• Integrity and dedication, honesty
• High level of attention and concentration, multiple skills
• Very good theoretical and practical knowledge of AP RAS and US GAAP accounting and reporting
• Very good command in English
• Very good command in MS Office (Sunsystems Financial Systems- represents un advantage)
• Preferably 1-2 years in a multinational company, in a similar position
• Receive, check and record the invoices/documents in order to book the debts in the suppliers/creditors general ledger accounts
• AP days computation and close month end suppliers and intercompany reconciliation
• Ensure payments to suppliers are done in due time, in accordance with the company payment terms
• Realize the expense management reporting analysis, per type of expense/supplier (e.g. rent, telecommunication, copyright, external suppliers)
• Revaluation of external supplier balances
• Ensure the advance request policies are followed, book the expenses reported
• RAS and US GAAP close month end reporting related to AP balances
UPC is a leading international provider of television, telephony, and broadband internet services operating in 18 countries - 14 of them in Europe.
The recent acquisition of Astral Telecom makes UPC Romania the leader of the cable communications industry in Romania, and the largest US investment in the country, with over 500 million USD invested by 2006. UPC is now ready to offer modern broadband services at large scale: analogical and digital television, high-speed internet and competitive telephony services. Its employees have the chance to fully capitalize on their potential and grow within a dynamic, future-oriented and highly professional organization.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles