The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager configuration and implementation. Required.
- Experience with FB pixel implementation. Required.
- Knowledge on how to implement button click tracking.
- Knowledge of AMP tracking – desired
- Knowledge of Mobile & App tracking - desired
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A strong team mentality; and an ability to work independently.
- Experience in producing reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code samples.
- The ability to analyse tags and code which impacts site speed to assist SEO/PPC/UX/Affiliation/Social – Desired.
The role implies reporting to the Project Manager, the main purpose being to track and analyse the traffic on our different product and websites .
- Implement marketing tags on the website using container solution (Google Tag Manager);
- Analyse the impact of third-party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for improving performance;
- Assist with GA and GTM configuration and implementation;
- Debug implementation problems/configuration/coding errors;
- Write/edit implementation documents, which explain how to implement our digital analytics solutions;
- Write/edit audit documents, which offer insights into the quality of the data and provides guidelines for improvement;
- Lead troubleshooting efforts pre and post release/publish;
- Identify opportunities for tagging efficiency and provide solutions;
- Collaborate with site developers to modify the existing tagging infrastructure.
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)