We have an exciting opportunity for analysts to join our team in Cluj or Bucharest. The successful candidate will be detail-orientated, strive to continuously learn, be a self-starter, and thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment. The candidate will welcome challenges and possess a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will also enjoy teaching and coaching other team members.
- Fluent English (C1 –verifiable), including exceptional written English in a professional context
- Educated to degree level at a well-respected university
- Strong analytical skills and interest in international affairs, financial crime or political risk issues
- High degree of professionalism and discretion;
- Capable of working autonomously and representing the company locally
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (Arabic, French, Greek, Scandinavian languages or other European languages)
- Professional services firm background
- Excellent MS Office skills
The range of duties involved will include:
- Using press archives, company registers and a range of databases to conduct research on companies and individuals in Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America.
- Writing reports in English detailing the findings of any research conducted.
- Providing analysis on financial crime or reputational risks associated with companies and individuals
- Providing assistance to members of the UK team in corporate investigations on companies and individuals in Central and Eastern Europe and elsewhere.
Aperio Intelligence is an independent corporate intelligence and financial crime advisory firm based in London with offices in Paris and Romania. Founded in 2014, we are a fast-growing and dynamic team providing specialist due diligence, research and investigation services to support our clients in managing complex risks in challenging jurisdictions. Our clients include major banks and financial institutions, large multinationals, law firms and energy and healthcare companies. We provide significant value to our clients by helping them understand potential risks to enable them to make informed decisions, particularly in relation to countries where the environment is opaque. Our multidisciplinary and multilingual team has significant expertise in identifying financial crime risks and we produce thought leadership on the issue through our monthly publication, the Financial Crime Digest.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles