Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Good ability to solve situations that arise in carrying out the activity
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills٫ with accuracy and attention to detail
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office٫ especially Excel
- Previous experience in accounting or controlling - minimum two years
- Carrying out the closing activities of the month and the files used for reporting the results to the stakeholders, on the production side and support departments.
- Checking, budgeting and reporting the investment situation of Stabilus Romania and the contact person for stakeholder questions on this topic.
- Consolidation of the intercompany billing report and communication of data to stakeholders.
- Requesting data from the responsible persons, verifying, validating and completing the forecast file at company level.
- Completing the financial data and verifying / validating them in the file for the monthly management meeting at company level.
- Cost analysis at cost center / profit center level, verification and validation of allocations and cost distributions at product, business and company level.
- Participation in the annual budgeting activity for Stabilus Romania: cost planning, employees, depreciation calculation, revenue validation, plausibility analysis of budgeting results compared to the current year and expected results, approval of performance indicators according to the proposed budget, any other analysis necessary in the budgeting process.
- Contact person for internal stakeholders on Controlling issues.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working time
- Personal development & training programs
- Private healthcare package
- Canteen discounts
- Fuel cost & bus ticket refunds for commuting employees
- Gym & wellness center discounts
- Improvement idea compensation bonuses
- Job rotation possibilities within a multinational corporation
STABILUS is globally known for innovative products that give comfort to technology. With its gas springs, dampers and electromechanical drives, this strong group of companies, headquartered in Koblenz, Germany, since 1934, improves the user-friendliness of vehicles and many other every-day products.
For more than 8 decades of tradition and innovation, it managed to open branches in ten countries on five continents. Being a worldwide operating company, it developed an international network of sales and services in over 50 countries. STABILUS developed in Romania 17 years ago, and it currently has 2 production plants and offices in Brasov: Gas Springs plant and Powerise plant building with almost 1400 employees.
If you would like to join our dynamic team, apply now!
STABILUS – Your motion. Our solution!