Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Hey, you! Yes, you.
We have a new challenge and interesting opportunity for you and your career, as we are now looking to expand our REI family. And for that we are currently looking for an AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Officer to fill in our team.
At REI Development Services we are constantly looking for people who are enthusiastic, communicative, determined and responsible and have thе wish to grow alongside with us. We value our employees because they are thе root of our success.
Skills and how they are applied:
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice;
• Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by thе urgency of requests;
• Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
• Analytical and risk assessment skills;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
• Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.
Objective of Rolе
The primary responsibility of this rolе is to perform corе AML/KYC duе diligence, PEP, Sаnctions аnd financial crimе risk аssessments of new and existing customеrs, to help sеcure compliаnce with lаw and rеgulаtion.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Timely, efficient and accurate Due Diligence (DD) checks of new and existing customers, ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is scanned and filed correctly within agreed time lines;
• Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, Responsible Gambling team and customer relations as part of the DD process;
• Preparing AML and Player Protection management information for reporting to the management team;
• Performing PEP, Sanction checks and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches;
• Accurate input and maintenance of static data, such as legal entity name, address/contact details, type of business in relation to legal entity type, any linked parties to transactions;
• Adhering to in-house processes and procedures outlined in guidance documents, Financial Crime Policy, Best Practice & Guidance as set out by the regulators;
• Monitor customers to identify any concerns in relation to responsible gambling, and where necessary raising these concerns through the appropriate channels in line with the social responsibility process.
• Assisting with the compliance section of the internal company audit;
• Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.
• Experience of AML within a regulated sector, KYC analysis of clients and understanding the due diligence of corporate documents is essential;
• Knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations within UK and other European markets;
• Experience of undertaking financial crime/AML investigations including, where appropriate, the reporting of SAR’s;
• Confident in using excel, word and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of the Gambling industry desirable but not mandatory;
• AML Certification (completed or in progress) desirable but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on certain occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private and complete medical subscription to be sure that you are staying in good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex and STB or their equivalent if you are using your personal car
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Great, motivated and talented teams and team leaders
- Fun team-buildings and events
REI Development Services is a young and modern company, established in 2016, providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning Customer Care, Software/Game Development and many other services related to the Gambling Industry. Our main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our Partners, which are several important online Casino and Sports-betting sites such as Netbet or Casino777.
We are proud to be part of an international network of companies, giving our employees the opportunity to interact with customers and offices from all over the world.
If you love interacting with customers via email / chat / telephone or you prefer creating software / application / games, REI Development Services is the perfect company for you.
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
Let’s discuss the rest during the interview :)
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles