Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
Come build the future of voice recognition for Alexa with us.
We are hiring Data Associates in our Bucharest team to undertake labeling functions such as transcription, annotation and dialogue evaluation on speech & text data to assess and improve Alexa’s performance.
As a Data Associate, you will work on speech and text data. We value your high attention to details and your ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements. You are recognized as a role model for your proactivity in identifying issues with efficiency and accuracy.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary of Responsibilities
· Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
· Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and
using in-house tools and software.
· Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
· Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
· Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
· Attractive and competitive salary
· Opportunity to work in a world class organization
· Benefits package
· High School or Equivalent diploma
· Proficiency in English/French grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
· Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages - French
· Proficient computer skills in MS Office with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy), including basic troubleshooting with the ability to utilize proprietary tools.
· Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts including night shift etc.
· Previous experience in a similar environment
· Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
· Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
· Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
· Effective time management
· Be self-motivated and take initiative
· Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
· The regular work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, the working interval will be between 06:00 – 24:00. Amazon may unilaterally amend the above, depending on its business necessities.
· This is a 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles