Air Freight Team Leader
As Air Department Team Leader you will hold the responsibility for the set-up, implementation and commercial development of the Air product in Timisoara. You will act as the driving force and become crucial part of the organization. Your focus areas will be the product development, sales, procurement and Team Management.
In-service training in the context of trainings, workshops and seminars
Interesting, varied activity with a self-dependent task
Very good working atmosphere in a dynamic team
Excellent career and development prospects
- Handling of business cases in the area of air cargo export shipments and delivering of shipments
- Work out SOP for entire operational team in order to iron out the workflow.
- Contact person and solution provider for our customers with transport inquiries
- Handle the complaint case and offer proper solution to prevent the complaint.
- Maintain and develop relationship with all clients in order to maximize the business opportunities.
- Price negotiations with airlines and General Sales Agents
- Cooperation with our partners at national and international level
- Communication with internal cargo-partner contacts at our locations worldwide
- Relevant professional and managerial experience in the field of air freight
- Team player with assertiveness
- Structured and independent way of working
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions.
Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 40 countries with more than 3400 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals.
We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you! Submit your application and CV via our on-line job portal today.