Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence?
Would you like to use Natural Language Processing to build and maintain predictive mathematical models that will explore, and extract information from structured and unstructured data.
Using statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques he will have to transpose Artificial Intelligence theory and algorithms into software that will process large sets of text using Big Data technologies, in order to find patterns and relations between them.
Successful candidates will have some or many of the following:
• 1 year+ of professional software development experience in Perl / Python;
• Hands on experience in Artificial Intelligence (Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Information Retrieval);
• Experience working with databases (SQL - Oracle, PostgreSQL & NoSQL - Mongo, Solr);
• Experience in Big Data would be a plus (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark);
• Experience with code and database access optimization;
• Experience with web services;
• Experience working with very large databases;
• Passion for programming and for solving technical challenges;
• Comfortable working in a team, excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Use Artificial Intelligence methods to extract patterns and relations between them from unstructured data;
• Analyze and aggregate the extracted information into structured data using statistical methods;
• Develop scalable algorithms that will process large sets of text using Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark);
• Maintain the data platform and web service API;
• Analyze and optimize existing code;
• Contribute to finding the right tools and solutions to challenging scalability and data synchronization problems.
We are a results-focused company. We reward innovation, creativity and team work. That means we care more about getting the job done correctly and less about suit-and-tie office attire or if you're running five minutes late. Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. We foster a social atmosphere and want you to collaborate and help out other members of the team. Most importantly, we expect you to show up to work each day with energy and curiosity.
We’ve brought together over 800 people - in Cluj alone - that work great together, come up with awesome ideas, and are constantly improving both the products and their own knowledge base. To make sure that our colleagues are relaxed and happy, we provide private health insurance, flexible working hours, great salaries, training opportunities, and a series of additional benefits – including parking and public transportation discounts. Plus, you get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We're part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has grown to become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 5000+ people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 800 employees.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.