Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
At least 3 years experience in:
Agile in a (business) operational environment, using concepts from LEAN and Agile (Scrum and Kanban);
Agile in IT DevOps environment, using concepts from Agile (Scrum and Kanban), DevOps / Continuous Delivery, eXtreme Programming.
Experience in directing an Agile Transformation in (part of) an organization is an advantage;
Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form;
The ability to use Jira, Confluence, Trello and other agile tools is an advantage;
Good understanding of IT Continuous Delivery at least at a conceptual level, preferably more in-depth Knowledge;
Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban;
Availability to adapt working hours to the requirements of the job;
Energy, passion and “can do” attitude;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to motivate and convince others;
Entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking;
• Every great plan starts with a good strategy. If you`re passionate about giving direction and setting up strategies, this is the perfect job for you. Your key focus area will be spreading the Agile mindset throughout the entire organization and creating and implementing the Agile transformation roadmap.
Train the organization and spread knowledge
• Training and coaching in order to spread the knowledge over the Agile mindset, culture and principles;
• You`ll be the main support for the Scrum Masters in their development within the organization.
• Aligning Agile principles with Lean/ Continuous improvement tools will be your task for a transformation towards a new way of doing things
• At all levels in the organization you will be the Agile ambassador by presenting benefits/ use cases in the E.ON Romania Group/ quick wins/ experiences of other practitioners.
Coach Teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
• Continually work with the Development Teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help them adopt the Agile values and principles
• You`ll have to coach the Scrum Masters and the teams in their way of working (both Scrum and Kanban) and assist Scrum Masters in collaborating with Product Owners to facilitate the preparation of Product Visions, Roadmaps, Refined Backlogs and Release Planning.
• You will identify cross-teams dependencies and defects in the impediment removal process and drive their resolution.
Member of the Agile Transformation Team
• Actively participates in the Agile transformation meetings and takes responsibility to deliver commitments of the team.
Attractive salary package;
Private medical insurance;
Contribution to private pension;
E.ON is more than the opportunity to have in your CV a reputable Fortune 500 top employer, along with the incentives of a strong, highly beneficial career. E.ON is about belonging to an energetic community, with colleagues with long histories and experience in several industries, who share the strength, the social spirit, the look forward and, above all, the fact that you can rely on them. E.ON is for the ones who want to have the freedom to transform an industry and who have the ability to reach their goals.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles