Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- High School (University Degree wil be a plus);
- Knowledge of Romanian media market;
- Minimum 1/2 years experience in Sales field (experience in advertising sales will be a plus);
- Strong PC skills: Microsoft Office;
- Driving License;
- Availability for field activity.
- experience in on-line marketing ( one of the two positions is for online newspaper )
- establish and maintain contacts with the clients;
- analyze, register and plan external advertising orders;
- negotiate and sign contracts with the direct clients;
- organise presentations for Agency clients;
- verify the print Ad.
Ringier România is part of the Ringier group, the largest publishing group in Switzerland. The Ringier group is present in 12 countries and employs over 6800 people. Ringier publishes around 130 newspapers and magazines, produces around 20 TV programmes and operates 50 on-line platforms, as well as 11 print shops. In Romania, the Swiss company holds the leading position for the written press, editing over 15 newspapers and magazines, among which: Capital, Evenimentul zilei, Libertatea, Compact, Bolero, Bravo, Bravo Girl, Lumea femeilor, Libertatea pentru femei, Unica, etc.