E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Technical University Degree;
- Experience in automotive industry, quality area – 2 years;
- PC operating skills- MS Office;
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage);
- Outstanding communication skills, customer and results oriented person;
- Team working spirit, excelent problem solving abilities.
- Involvement in all phases of the project from quotation phase until SOP;
- Analysis, plannig and implementatiom of the product quality requirements customer and internal;
- Actively involved in the feasibility analysis with approval responsibility (dimenssions, tollerances and special characteristics);
- Defines methods and measurements techniques (gauges, measurements devices, etc);
- Develops the Control Plan and Safe Launch Plan and update the Control Plan until start of mass production;
- Role in coaching/suporting the project team on the customer product quality requirements, identifies the quality deviations and monitors the necessary corrective actions in case of quality issues (Quality Gate performance);
- Monitors the approval of the components with the suppliers and realizes the approval of the final product with the customer (PPAP);
- Key player in assuring the relationship and negotiation with external parteners, customers and suppliers by understanding the automotive and customer requirements (ex. defects catalogue, etc);
-Leads the problem solving activities regarding quality issues generated internally or at the customer within the multidisciplinary project team from SOP until SOP + 3 months (document results in 8D reports, 5 Why or in the customer format).
TAKATA pools the European activities of the Takata Corporation, Tokyo, one of the leading global producers of automotive safety systems with a turnover of 382,7 billion Yen (3,51 billion Euro) .
Takata has more than 13,000 employees in Europe and more than 36,800 worldwide. As a reliable and competent partner of the automotive industry we design, develop and produce safety systems and components.
Our portfolio consists of steering wheels, airbags and inflators, seat belts, plastic components, child restraint systems, electronics and sensorics.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles