Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Requires a graduate diploma or degree in computer science or a related field.
- Must have at least two years experience.
- Solid knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (Microsoft SQL), TCP/IP networks, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of a programming language (Visual Basic, Visual C, C++, Java is a plus)
- Good knowledge of the Crystal Reports report builder.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral in Romanian and English.
- Able to work well in a team context.
- Ability to train beginning through technically advanced users in computer applications.
- Ability to service or identify technical service for computer systems.
- Christian commitment.
- Work as part of the SIMMA implementation team under supervision of the project manager
- Provides consistent administration of Donor Management System (SIMMA) by:
o Planning and implementing security measures to safeguard information in database files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
o Testing the patches and upgrades provided by the SIMMA developers team and making the necessary modifications in accordance with the change management procedures.
o Monitoring the system performance, timely identifying the errors and submits the support request to the partnership support team
o Designing and development of additional programs to facilitate integration with other information systems and enhance the system functionality
- Provides guidance, training and support to end users
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for the management team.
Manage resources to achieve the assigned objectives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the NO IT Manager on all the matters involving the IT environment and infrastructure.
- Special assignments as directed by the Country Director and or NO IT Manager.
World Vision International is a humanitarian organization working for the well being of poor and vulnerable people- especially children - throught sustainable development, disaster relief, raising public awareness and advocation for justice.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles