Administrative Officer for Cluj-Napoca
- Own a Bachelor's Degree in Management, Public Administration or similar
- Have 2-3 years of experience in an internal administration position
- Have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to prioritize tasks, manage time and be self-organized
- Show proactiveness towards implementing and continuous improvement of internal processes
- Demonstrate excellent attention to details
- Have strong computer skills - Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Maintain physical and digital records of company's documents (multiple departments)
- Complete, check and process company’s forms and handle documents in accordance with established guidelines
- Manage the relationship with different office suppliers
- Sort and distribute physical mailing documents
- Prepare administrative documents, on demand
- Follow GDPR guidelines in relations with different stakeholders
- Ensure travel assistance full cycle – bookings and expense records
- Update internal databases, organizational charts, records and files
- Compile information data and respond to routine requests
‘Capgemini Engineering’ is the former ALTRAN company.
Combined under one brand is a unique set of strengths from across the Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering helps the largest innovators in the world engineer the products and services of tomorrow, and cope with disruption by embedding into products digital and software technologies.
Capgemini Engineering in Romania is headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices also in Brasov and Bucharest, gathering a team of over 350 professionals. Our specialists deliver a variety of services across diverse industries: industrial and embedded software development, aerospace engineering, infrastructure & digital enterprise projects, automotive technical assistance, automotive life cycle, and supply chain management.