Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
-Very good command of English, both spoken and written;
-Communication and presentation skills;
-Organised and pro-active attitude.
The opened position is for one of our clients based in Timisoara. The overall role of the administrative assistant is to ensure the proper handling and filing of billing documents.
Main responsibilities include:
- Print and file fiscal invoices and credit notes / debit notes issued to Romanian and external customers;
- Print and file inventory I/C invoices;
- Timely documentation of documents to Customers;
- Check customers data accuracy printed on the billing documents;
- Print and file invoices to carriers for client claims;
- Ensure accurate handling and filing of billing documents;
- Timely printing of billing documents and the proper signing and stamping of these documents;
- Timely sending of invoices to the A/P departments of distributors and direct customers and timely follow-up with these external partners;
-Review of the customer data accuracy on documents, according to the customer master data;
- Review of all invoices in relation to the A/P posting document;
- Proper handling and filing of billing documents (both printed and blanked copies).
TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with over 1,800 professionals working in 72 offices in 56 countries around the world.
TMF has a strong corporate culture and deeply rooted values, based on the right kind of people, excellent communication and teamwork.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles