Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree
• Strong computer and Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
• Very good planning and organizing skills
• Very good interpersonal abilities in order to manage the relationship with the custom authorities and Freescale employees
You will manage the administrative processes of purchase orders/requests, shipment and office inventory in order to ensure that Freescale Romania is compliant with Romanian law and Freescale internal policy.
• Working together with Facility Manager to define location and relocation requirements; - support for relocation schedule, space planning, new furniture and equipment acquisitions; support for review budget, contracts and agreements and organize related transports;
• To facilitate the relationship and the communication between Freescale and the building administrator;
• To ensure compliance between office activities and contracts: space lease, equipment lease, purchasing and services (parking, cleaning, maintenance) contracts;
• To supervise the Reception activities and the administrative activity within the business group;
• To monitor internal travel process;
• To coordinate the purchasing requisition activity within the site: ensure compliance with Freescale Purchasing Policies; provide support for Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders preparation;
• To coordinate shipments activity within the company;
• To maintain and update the inventory system for the site;
• To perform annual inventory audit.
FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR is a leading global semiconductor company.
There\'s excitement and energy at Freescale Semiconductor. We have a legacy of market innovation, a robust product portfolio and solid partnerships with 100 leading OEMs and 10,000 customers.
Freescale Semiconductor Romania, Bucharest based, is one of the fastest growing parts of Freescale Semiconductor.
New direction. A faster pace.
Today, Freescale focuses intensely on the customers, markets and inventive processes that have traditionally driven our success, as well as pursue new opportunities to move from silicon to software and systems. Now, with enhanced flexibility and streamlined approaches, we\'re moving from idea-to-patent-to-development-to-market at record velocity.
A great time to join our team.
You\'ll be working with motivated professionals and a dedicated management team, with the tools to advance both your productivity and your career. Be prepared to move boldly, accept responsibility and share in the rewards that come from world-class teamwork.
You can also connect at www.freescale.com/romania to register your profile, apply directly or recommend to a colleague our jobs opportunities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles