Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University graduate;
• 2 to 3 years in secretarial activities;
• Business English correspondence skills, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics;
• Word, Excel, Power Point - advanced level;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong organisational skills;
• Responsible, dynamic person.
• Provides full administrative support for the Property Team and back up support for the department. The employee is responsible for word processing, formatting and drafting correspondence, as well as coordinating preparation of reports, presentations and other materials;
• Arranges and schedules appointments, meetings and conferences for the head of Property and department, preparing briefing notes for use at/and after meetings;
• Answers internal and external telephone calls and receives guests;
• Builds the annual budgets (expenses, CAPEX) and budgets updates, based on management input and company rules;
• Creates and analyzes monthly Actual vs Budget Report;
• Monitors forecasts, commitments, variances, budget left, payments related to CAPEX contracts.
Passionate about everything. One in four people who own a mobile phone across the world are with Vodafone. We have extensive operations across 25 different countries, and in Romania alone, we have over 8,5 million customers. This is a business that’s not only big, but also growing. Here’s your chance to be part of it.
You do not join us just for a Job, you join us for a Career!