Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The person must be professional, energetic and able to handle the various administrative tasks involved in assisting staff and clients. Under the surpervision of the Language Center Director, the Receptionist will take care of the day-to-day operation of the Language Center, providing the highest level of service to existing and prospective customers.
- greet all visitors/customers and provide them with the necessary information;
- take incoming phone calls;
- monitor and actively increase customer service on all levels;
- take students’ appointment and reschedule cancellations;
- work accurately on a daily basis with the Language Center Management System;
- administer information regarding students’ transfers and related billing;
- keep track of the material inventory;
- deal with correspondence;
- perform general typing and filling;
- handle petty cash;
- maintain the reception area clean and organized at all times.
- education: minimum of a college diploma;
- good computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- flexible and able to control numerous situations simultaneously;
- effective communication and organizational skills;
- good knowledge of English;
- professional telephoning skills;
- professional appearance;
- availability to work evenings and Saturday
- professional training and development program;
- competitive salary;
- first-class working environment.
Berlitz International Inc. is the world\'s premier language services firm, providing expertise in language instruction and cross-cultural training throughout the world.
Berlitz has been teaching languages for 130 years and has millions of successful alumni. The time-proven principles of the Berlitz Method®, a communicative teaching approach, are constantly enhanced with new and updated programs and the latest learning technology.
Berlitz is a customer-focused company. Our first principle of operation is Total Customer Orientation. Every employee plays an important role in delivering excellent customer service and maintaining the highest quality standards of instruction.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles