Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The requirements for the ideal candidate are:
• Strong proficiency in English
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office 2000, XP Professional – Word, Excel, Power Point, IE, Outlook)
• Fast typing ability
• Very good communication skills
• Self-starter, with pleasant personality, reliable, flexible, well organized and motivated person
• Preferably at least one year of work experience in a similar position,
• Higher education is preferred
Please send a CV and cover letter in English, preferrably with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at fax 031 8055289.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
• Drafting and formatting correspondence, reports, minutes of meetings in English and Romanian language
• Sending and receiving correspondence, reports and other documents
• Maintaining and organizing files
• Providing office administration for the projects
• Performing translations into English if necessary
• Basic accountancy
• Dealing with basic personnel matters for the project
• Centralising information in tables, charts, presentations as required
• Other tasks as assigned
A leading multinational Contracting company which is currently implementing projects in Romania is recruiting a Project Assistant for its Head office in Bucharest.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles